Oh really...?

Wednesday, November 17, 2004
On this day, according to:

Another chance





Well, after too many years to count, i severed all bf/gf ties with Amy. I think that it's the best idea we've ever acted upon. For the entire duration of our relationship we've patched the rips, tears, tears, and holes between us. Just as the highway is constantly patched, it was never made whole through patching of patched patches. This is why highways are repaved. The old is stripped away and a new road is made. The difference is that roads never learn. I've learned lots. I think that this breakup will be an oportunity for me to realize why i fell in love with Amy. Although i may never get her back earn her trust again, I would be thrilled to be able to try.

I understand that there is no guarantee that she and I are going to get back together. She is now completely free to date/kiss/grope/fuck/marry/whatever anyone she chooses. I hope that the next guy is not as much of an asshole as me. He better treat her right. He better learn/earn her. Oh, I also really hope that i'm the next guy. Shit. It looks like i have a lot of fix. :\

Best of luck Amy.

In case you're wondering, I did not get any phone sex.